

so today terre watched the boys and ryan took me to minneapolis to get my hair 'did'...funny. anyway, so here is the before and the after of my dreads! they are all wavy because i got a dread perm and the waves will go away in a few days and i will be left with 58 beautiful dreads! anyway i am so excited about 'em. so yeah!
4 comments:
Kitten, they look really pretty. I like the curlyness of them even though you said you will be losing that. That was quite an undertaking to get them done and "I hope you enjoy them" lol The problem I have is I think you are beautiful "before" and "after". Love you!
DOODE! you shouldda called! i was in yr hood, practically!!! and your hair looks super cute!
Totally cute Kris!
ok, i have stumbled upon your blog...i thought i saw dreads on you and i did! i have been wanting to go and get a dread perm myself for a long time. wanted to talk to you a little more abut them and the process, etc...you don't have an email option on ur blog so i am leaving a lengthy note here on ur comment section. my email is suniblu74@hotmail.com
i think they look really good on you, i think it takes a certain face etc to 'pull them off' and you did a good job. peace, molly
Post a Comment