


since my boys seem to be growing like weeds i needed to go out and get some new jammies for eagan. he picked out these super cool "police jamjams." he was so proud he had to show them off to the camera :) so preston got some "new" jammies too...and his are a bit to big (honestly eagan wore them to bed just the other night) but he was also really excited. don't you just love how preston has his feet crossed?! and he's just a playing away on that piano. i think next fall i will be signing both the boys up for music class. i know they will totally love it. okay! have a good night!
2 comments:
I think we have those same light and dark blue "footie jammies" what cute boys you have, Jaden is super excited to play with them at grams! :)
I had to giggle out loud when I saw those little crossed footsies. Oh my gosh, too cute. And Eagan, you can just see the sweetness in his face. They look very snuggly in those new jams.
Post a Comment