Friday, March 27, 2009

before the snow fell...again.

Ryan found this "little" guy when he got home from work last week. We couldn't believe how big he was. (Eagan's boot proves it!) Now hopefully he found someplace safe before the snow came.

Preston cuddling with me, his buddy and baby.

Gotta fix baby's binkie!

Hugs!


I took the boys to church again on Wednesday and I am proud to say that my boys were NOT the worst behaved!!! Eagan is getting better every week. I think just maybe he'll be able to sit still for the whole mass by the time he is in kindergarten! lol. We missed school on Thursday due to the icy roads but went to open gym today so they could play with friends.



1 comment:

James, Pamela and family said...

It's nice to see that Ryan is not bothered by the boys playing with dolls. :) You are so good at updating your blog. I have to do it soon.