Saturday, January 15, 2011

our first week.

Believe it or not Gwendolyn is already a week (+) old. It was one week ago today that we brought her home from the hospital. I am finding it almost impossible to do anything except look at her. She is so beautiful! The first load of laundry that I did when we got back made me smile. I hate doing laundry, but all that pink! We have truly been blessed. A healthy, beautiful baby girl. The boys are doing really well with her too. Eagan likes it when she makes funny faces and snorts like a pig and Preston loves to sneak her kisses while she sleeps.








1 comment:

na-na said...

Oh my goodness, we are SO BLESSED. What beautiful gifts from GOD!! I just want to tell baby Ginny that NaNa wants a kitty shirt just like hers. My love to you all!!