We've been pretty busy lately! Ginny has her first cold...a mild case of
rsv, and is feeling better every day. On Wednesday she got to meet her Uncle Chaddie. I wish she would have been feeling better but it was still great to see him. I took her to the doctor and she weighs 10 pounds 15 ounces. She sure is growing!! and smiling lots too! Today the boys and I did a science
experiment. We went "ice fishing." It didn't work out as well as I would have liked it to but they enjoyed it!!
We have lots coming up so I'll be sure to post again soon. Gwendolyn is getting baptised,
Eagan will be turning FIVE!!! ( can you believe it?!) and the boys, Nana and I are going the the "spider ball" March is going to be a fun month!!
do you like my outfit?

cheese!

ice fishing


Gwendolyn and Uncle Chaddie
1 comment:
Baby Ginny I DO like your outfit!! You are TOO cute in it!! The boys will have to tell me about ice fishing. It looks very interesting:)
You sure do have a beautiful family. We are Blessed!!!
Post a Comment