Monday, July 16, 2012

the color run.

You would not believe how much fun I had at the 2012 Color Run in Minneapolis!! It was awesome! We had (so I hear) 20,000 people in our heat! Seriously! Plus there were three heats and it sold out! That is an amazing amount of people walk/running for a great cause. It was nearly impossible to run the 5k with that many people but I think speed walking made it that much more fun. I wasn't worried about dying plus I was with Ryan in his first ever 5k. How awesome is that?!!

Me and my beautiful sister(-in-law) Natasha before...


...and after


My awesome husband Ryan and me before...


...and after.


Me, Ryan, my fabulous brother Darin, Natasha and Rachel before...


...and after.



if you ever have a chance defiantly take part in this race!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had SO much Fun!!!! We must do it next year again!! XOXO