Saturday, September 7, 2013

One year later. :)


Wow! I seriously can't believe how crazy busy we have been for the past YEAR!! So much growing and so many changes have taken place. :) Now that I have TWO boys in school I'm hoping to find more time to update this! Here are a few pictures from the past few days! 

Preston's First Day of Kindergarten!!
 Eagan's First Day of Second Grade!!
 Look how big Princess Peach has gotten!!!!!
 Someone very sneaky "flocked" us!!! Ginny thought this was the best thing ever. She talked to them, washed them, watered them, pet them.... she has loved having them as guests. :)

 Today we all enjoyed making HUGE bubbles!!!! Oh my gosh this was so fun!







Now hopefully it won't take a full year to post again!! ;)


1 comment:

Na-Na said...

Such precious pictures. Thank you for sharing Kitten. Glad you all enjoyed the penguins...I mean the flamingos;).

Love you!!