Tuesday, June 28, 2011

lots and lots!

We have been so busy lately! I am finally getting around to posting some pictures of Eagan when he was in the hospital. He is doing so good! He isn't having any more cramps and has a pretty kick a** scar to brag about. :) Eagan has pirate camp this week and he is really liking it. He gets to go on a treasure hunt on the last day (Thursday) and he is super excited about that.
Preston is great at riding his bike now. That sure didn't take long! He has been having lots of fun playing outside and he loved going to the beach today.
Gwendolyn is almost six months old already. I can NOT believe it. I have no idea how she grew so quickly! She is so much fun. She is my happiest baby and she loves to cuddle and yes she still loves to bounce. Thank goodness she is old enough for the jumparoo now! But we still get plenty of use out of the exercise ball. :) She is loving every item of food that she gets to eat too. She is a real good eater!!
I am still training for that 5k. It is sooo hard! I am on week 4 and it is kicking my butt...but I keep telling myself it will be worth it when I cross that finish line. 4 weeks ago it took me 50 minutes to go 3 miles. Today I ran/walked it in 39. So there is a definite improvement!!


cheese!
they even have art at this hospital!!
after everything and he is still silly.
big balloon from his friend johnpaul
watching brothers
swinging in the back yard
of course she wants to eat my phone!
sleeping with "dolly"

1 comment:

na-na said...

Eagan, I was wondering about why there were two very cute monkeys in your hospital bed. Really, you are too cute!! And very brave!!

I think Ginny is giving Na-Na a kiss in the one picture. She couldn't be more beautiful if she tried. I am loving her little sun dress and bonnet.