Preston has mastered riding his bike!! No more training wheels and hopefully by the end of the summer he can ride it to the park and back! :) That would make it
alot easier on either Ryan or I. Depending on who is pulling the buggy.


Gwendolyn is modeling her coveralls...they were once worn by me! I still can't
believe I was ever that little. :)

A HUGE moth that Pop and I found by our front door this evening.

And just so you know I am starting to train for a 5K!! I am super excited about this. I am not a runner and I have never been one but I really wanna prove to myself that I can do this. The race is for the
Deerwood Fire Department and will be on August 13
th which gives me just enough time to do the "Couch to 5K in 9 weeks" program. So wish me luck and I will keep you posted on how I am doing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment