Hello everyone! I just have a few pictures to share with you. Hope you have a wonderful Sunday.
A few weeks ago I read one of my favorite blogs and well to make a long story short I was inspired to try something new. I decided that I need to spend 30 minutes each day with each person in my house. So Eagan and I have our 30 minutes together and so does Pop and Ryan and Gwendolyn and I even get 30 minutes to myself. I realized that I was living each day and not really getting a whole lot out of it. And neither were my children. So since we started this it has been wonderful. There have been a few days where Eagan and Preston's time have been together doing something special that they wanted to do but it always starts with what is something you wanna do with just Mommy? and if they want to include someone else that is fine, but it has to be their idea and choice. Anyway after I had this wonderful idea (or maybe I just finally listened to the holy spirit?) I was rewarded with this beautiful winter rainbow. Isn't it amazing to know that you are on the right track? That you are doing what God wants you to do? I am so blessed to have a wonderful blogging friend.
Preston's teacher asked if I would draw out and paint some critters for Preston's preschool class for their parent child day. The children will be "acting out" the book Polar Bear Polar Bear and I said "sure! Ryan can draw and I will paint! It will be a lot of fun!" Ten hours and 15 (we still have one to do) critters later my husband says "never say I will do something again." Well at least I had fun! I think they turned out fantastic. Pop's teacher laminated them and after they are done with parent day they will be hanging them in the hallway.
Gwendolyn got this beautiful dolly for her birthday from Nana. She is so sweet with dolly. She loves to give her her milk and brush her hair. We even put a pretty in it. (barrette) If she so chooses Gwendolyn will be a wonderful Mama some day.
Last week the boys designed some shadow art! They had to stand still while I traced them and then they got to draw themselves in! They thought it was great. Preston wanted bunny ears and Eagan wanted antlers. Silly boys!
Eagan went back down to children's hospital for a check up a couple weeks ago and we stopped at Burger King on our way down for lunch. Here are the boys being silly in their crowns. BTW Eagan's surgeon said he looks perfect! :)
My baby is big enough to play with the big boys! She had so much fun building blocks with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment