Yesterday Gwendolyn had her first day of school! She is growing up way to quickly!! She wasn't really sure what to think of all the kids and she watched all us Moms sing and dance and the look on her face was priceless. It was like she was thinking..."what are these crazy women doing?!" Ginny loved kicking the ball in gym, reading all their books and painting. I think she will really like school once she gets use to 8 other kids in the same room.
Pop and Ginny before school.
Ryan and I were finally able to enjoy a quiet night. Usually we just cuddle up with a bowl of popcorn and watch a movie but a few nights ago we played scrabble! And not just any game of scrabble but probably the only game we have ever played where we used all the tiles except for my one Q. We left the table feeling pretty smart! lol! (notice all the oi's!)
Ryan and Ginny fixed my vacuum! Turns out the reason that every time I vacuum the carpet and it still looks like a fur rug is that the vacuum was clogged. On the bottom. In a place that I didn't even know it could get clogged! Well now I can have a clean rug! Thanks hun!!
Uncle Darin took Preston to F.R.E.D. on Tuesday and as a thank you to him Pop decided to make him a cake! Angel food cake with lemon frosting, sprinkles and of course a car and monster truck. They (along with Ryan and Eagan) had a great time reading books and playing games. It is such a great night out for Dads and son's or special male role models. :) And as I type Pop is getting everything out to make yet another cake! How on earth am I gonna loose weight with this cook in the house?!
Gwendolyn did her first finger painting the other day and loved it! She felt like such a big girl painting with the boys. He picture turned out fantastic too. :)

Well thanks to my beautiful sister-in-law I am now signed up for yet another 5k. Which is really good. I have a goal of losing 15 pounds and maintaining that weight for hopefully the rest of my life so running a 5k or two keeps me on track. Race day is April 21st so I made this up to help me stay focused.
Pop showing off his cool batman gear. This boy looks like he is ready to save the day!



No comments:
Post a Comment