We have been having a very busy week! We have had lots of friends over for Preston and Gwendolyn to play with and today is my one day off. So only my children!! Preston had parent day today at school and got to go with Ryan while Gwendolyn had her second day of school (a valentine party even!) and I got to go with her. Everyone had so much fun. Once again Ginny kicked the ball around the gym and every time she brought her foot up she would say "kick!" So cute!! This week she has also started to say "careful!" when she is about to slip/fall or right after she does and also "okay" so I'll say something like "are you all done?" and she will say "all done." and I'll say do you want to go play? and she will say "okay." or "would you like some milk?" "cup" and I'll say "okay" and she'll say "thank you." seriously! how am i able to carry on full conversations with a 13 month old?!!!
Hi toes!
Hi baby!
Cheese!
Dexter wondering how she is going to get back up stairs with a baby in her door way.
1 comment:
LOVES!
Post a Comment