Thursday, March 1, 2012

arts and crafts!!

The other day I asked Preston to write his name on his art. He wrote Pop and Preston! I am simply amazed at how smart this kid is!! He is doing such a great job at preschool too.

Eagan showing off some of his art.

Gwendolyn has loved my Tupperware cupboard for as long as she has been crawling. Now she even loves being in it!

I've been having a lot of fun lately doing some new arts and crafts. I was going through baby clothes looking for what I wanted to use in a quilt that I am going to be making (using fabric from the baby clothes!) and I found this little shirt. I love it so much. So I framed it. the ruffles on the bottom are from around the collar.

And here are some coasters I made...these ones were for my Mom. :)

And these are for me!! :)

Aren't they so fun?


No comments: