Monday, March 12, 2012

lots of pictures!


So I have to make this quick because I for the life of me can NOT get Ryan's computer to charge. We have been trying for three days now and are down to 35%. I have been using my kindle fire for all my online needs but to print anything or post pictures I need his mac. So I'm gonna give it to ya short and sweet!


Gwendolyn has been sleeping in her own bed for four nights now! What a big girl!!

Ginny wearing one of MY outfits! Isn't it cute?!!!

Me in that outfit 30 years ago! Crazy!! Sorry, but I couldn't scan the pic so I took a pic of it. Didn't turn out the best but you get it!

Silly Eagan with a mustache!

Pop!

Ginny loves to sit on EVERYTHING now! It is so funny!

Uncle Chaddie and Princess Gwendolyn. Boy did she think he was silly!!

Uncle Chaddie giving Eagan his birthday present. A new BIKE! What a gift!!

Eagan and Auntie Darcie walking to the road to get Eagan's new bike.

The kids enjoying the BEAUTIFUL day! 60! In March!

Ginny sitting on a upside down doggie water dish watching snowmobilers.

Hi baby!

No comments: