Gwendolyn and Piper needed to work on their tans today. I think they are getting cabin fever as bad as I am!!


So one out of five people who live in this house are allergic to cats. That means if a kitty wants to sleep on someones pillow she can safely choose four out of five. Preston's Cloe Pumpkin decided she would choose my pillow. The one out of the five that is off limits. She was so cute and cuddly I couldn't kick her off. Looks like I'll just have to change my pillow case tonight. Yep. My house is run by children and cats.

Yesterday after school Eagan asked to go to the park. I had a hard time saying no even though I was in jeans and running shoes. So by the time we were done playing in the 7 inches of snow I was soaking wet. Eagan wanted his picture taken while the dinosaur was eating his hand. I don't think Eagan looks like he is in enough pain to be losing his hand!

Preston, Eagan and Gwendolyn at the park.
That's all! Have a great weekend!!!! Hugs and hope everyone stays safe. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment