Wednesday, May 30, 2012

good bye kindergarten.

So I'll start my pictures with my dolly. Isn't she getting so big?! Oh how I love her.



Eagan (in the yellow striped shirt) at his Kindergarten Graduation.



Doesn't Eagan look thrilled?! lol.


Eagan heading in for Kinderfriend day! Once again so excited! :P


I was able to volunteer for the day and it was a blast! Very few people get to volunteer and I had to guard the gate for 45 minutes but it was so worth it. I loved getting to know Eagan's classmates this past year and Kinderfriend day is such a sweet goodbye.


It's hard to see it but there is a bean bag on his tummy for this race.




This is the Graduating class of 2024! in 12 years this is where these kids will receive their High School diplomas! (If they are still in Brainerd and Graduate) Over 500 kids in their class. (each color shirt is a different elementary school in the Brainerd school district.



Eagan and Abby. They have been friends since birth and were both had the same kindergarten teacher and also will have the same 1st grade teacher!! Pretty good being there are 5 1st grade teachers next year!


1 comment:

na-na said...

Eagan is a lucky little boy to have a mommy that gets so involved in his school fun. It looks like a great fun day and I am sure Eagan was taking it all in. Of course Gwendolynnie is too adorable. What a dolly!! And little pop! Can't forget that little sweetie too. We definitely are blessed. Thank you for sharing your fun moments with us. Love you and God Bless you Kitten.