This Mother's Day weekend we went to Sioux Falls, SD to visit my best friend. Jenni just graduated with her Masters of Fine Art. Pretty dang good!! I hadn't seen her since our 10 year high school reunion in 2009 so it was defiantly time for us to see her! We had a great time in Sioux Falls. The kids LOVED staying in the hotel and going to so many new parks. They did pretty good in the car even! (6 hours give or take each way.) The boys taught Ginny all sorts of potty words and she thought it was awesome to have both boys complete attention. Lots and lots of giggles came from the back seat. :)
Falls Park
watching the fish jump up the waterfalls!
pop LOVED the trolley ride!
sioux falls zoo
gwendolyn loved all the ducks and birds.
ryan's favorite...a goat! :)
I hope all you Mothers had as blessed of a Mother's Day as I did!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment